2005 spring NIST rich transcription (RT-05S) conference meeting evaluation set [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Title in LDC online catalog: 2005 spring NIST rich transcription (RT-05S) evaluation set
- [Philadelphia, PA] : Linguistic Data Consortium, c2011.
3 DVD-ROMs : sd. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Speech processing systems.
Discourse analysis -- Data processing.
English language -- Discourse analysis -- Data processing.
Automatic speech recognition -- Databases.
- "2005 spring NIST rich transcription (RT-05S) conference meeting evaluation set was developed by LDC and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). It contains approximately 78 hours of English meeting speech, reference transcripts and other material used in the RT spring 2005 evaluation. Rich transcription (RT) is broadly defined as a fusion of speech-to-text (STT) technology and metadata extraction technologies providing the bases for the generation of more usable transcriptions of human-human speech in meetings. LDC has also released 2004 spring NIST rich transcription (RT-04S) development data LDC2007S11 and 2004 spring NIST rich transcription (RT-04S) evaluation data LDC2007S12." -- LDC catalog.
- Title from disc label.
"Author: NIST Multimodal Information Group."--LDC catalog.
Data type: Speech, text.
Date source: Meeting speech.
- Linguistic Data Consortium.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S.). Multimodal Information Group.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|