The historie of man [electronic resource] : sucked from the sappe of the most approued anathomistes, in this present age / compiled in most compendious fourme, and now published in English, for the vtilitie of all godly chirurgians, within this realme, by Iohn Banister, master in chirurgerie, and practitioner in phisicke.
- At London : Printed by Iohn Daye ..., 1578.
- Defining gender, 1450-1910. The body. Section 5,
, 112,  fol. : ill. (woodcuts)
- Anatomy -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Defining gender, 1450-1910. Section V, The body)
- British Library.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|