Electronic drama : television plays of the sixties / selected by Richard Averson and David Manning White ; with an introd. by Hubbell Robinson.
- Boston : Beacon Press, 
- National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (U.S.). Series on television and American culture.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences series on television and American culture
xxvi, 355 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm.
- Television plays.
- That's where the town's going! / by Tad Mosel
Big deal in Laredo / by Sidney Carroll
Who do you kill? / by Arnold Perl
Blacklist / by Ernest Kinoy
Noon wine / by Sam Peckinpah, from the short novel by Katherine Anne Porter
The trap of solid gold / by Ellen M. Violett, from the story by John D. MacDonald
Do not go gentle into that good night / by Loring Mandel
Teacher, teacher / by Ellison Carroll
My sweet Charlie / by Richard Levinson and William Link, from the novel and stage play / by David Westheimer.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Averson, Richard (Richard Anthony), 1929-
White, David Manning.
- Other format:
- Online version: Electronic drama.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|