Defining the laboratory animal; IV Symposium, International Committee on Laboratory Animals organized by the International Committee on Laboratory Animals and the Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Research Council.
- Other records:
- Washington, National Academy of Sciences, 1971.
- Conference Name:
- International Symposium on Laboratory Animals, 4th, Washington, D.C., 1969.
x, 628 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Laboratory animals -- Congresses.
- The 2d symposium, held in 1961, has name: Symposium on the Problems of Laboratory Animal Diseases. The 3d symposium, held in 1965, is unnamed and is entered under title: Husbandry of laboratory animals.
- International Committee on Laboratory Animals.
Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|