Black scenes, Edited by Alice Childress.
- Garden City, New York, Zenith Books, 1971.
- Garden City, New York, Doubleday & Company, Inc.,
- Zenith anthologies.
Zenith books ; Z21
xi, , 154 pages 22 cm
- American drama -- African American authors
African Americans -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- Scene from Purlie Victorious / by Ossie Davis
Scene from To Kill a Devil / by Roger Furman
Scene from The Bird Cage / by Floyd Barbour
Scene from Shoes / by Ted Shine
Scene from A Son Come Home / by Ed Bullins
Scene from A Streak o' Lean / by Abbey Lincoln
Scene from To Follow the Phoenix / by William Branch
Scene from "417" / by Julian Mayfield
Scene from The Daubers / by Theodore Ward
Scene from One Last Look / by Steve Carter
Scene from A Raisin in the Sun / by Lorraine Hansberry
Scene from Land Beyond the River / by Loften Mitchell
Scene from Day of Absence / by Douglas Turner Ward
Scene from Natural Man / by Theodore Browne
Scene from The African Garden / by Alice Childress.
- "Zenith Books Edition: 1971"
"Cover Design by: Fred Troller."
Includes bibliographical references (pages -154.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|