How democratic is America? Responses to the New Left challenge. An official statement of Students for a Democratic Society, and essays by Walter Berns [and others] Edited by Robert A. Goldwin.
- Chicago, Rand McNally 
- Rand McNally public affairs series
136 p. 21 cm.
- Radicalism -- United States -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1945 -- -Addresses, essays, lectures.
- The Port Huron statement, by Students for a Democratic Society.
The New Left and liberal democracy, by W. Berns.
How democratic is America? By H. Zinn.
How democratic is America? A response to Howard Zinn, by S. Hook.
American democracy and the challenge of radical democracy, by H. M. Clor.
The democratization of the university, by A. Bloom.
- "Outgrowth of a conference held under the auspices of the Public Affairs Conference Center of Kenyon College."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Goldwin, Robert A. 1922- ed.
Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
Public Affairs Conference Center.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|