The Equal Rights Amendment [videorecording] / produced and directed by Warren Steibel.
- Other Title:
- Firing line. The Equal Rights Amendment. [videorecording]
Firing line with William F. Buckley, Jr. March 30, 1973. [videorecording]
- Stanford, Calif. : Hoover Institution Video Library, Stanford University c2008.
1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States.
Equal rights amendments -- United States.
Equality before the law -- United States.
Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- A discussion between Phyllis Schlafly, Ann Scott and William F. Buckley on the rescission of the Equal Rights Amendment by several states that had initially ratified it. The contributing factors include the draft, employment opportunities and child support.
- Presenter William F. Buckley Jr. ; guests, Phyllis Schlafly, Ann Scott.
- Originally taped as an episode of the television program Firing Line on March 30, 1973.
- Steibel, Warren. , Producer, Director
Buckley, William F. (William Frank), 1925-2008. , Host
Scott, Ann, 1929-1975. , Interviewee
Schlafly, Phyllis. , Interviewee
Hoover Institution Video Library. , Producer, Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|