Hamilton, no. V.--Eighth series. : I proceed to consider some of the details of Mr. Huskisson's plan. I begin with earthenware and china. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Hamilton. 8th series, no. 5
- Other Title:
- I proceed to consider some of the details of Mr. Huskisson's plan
Pamphlets of Mathew Carey. v. 2 no. 34 PU
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1825]
, 6-8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
Huskisson, W. (William), 1770-1830.
Manufacturing industries -- United States.
Protectionism -- United States.
Tariff -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Comparing British and American trade practices, arguing for protectionist policies to aid U.S. manufacturers.
Caption title, with first lines of text.
Signed and dated at end: Hamilton [i.e. Mathew Carey]. Philadelphia, May 12, 1825.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is v. 2 no. 34 in a collection of Mathew Carey Pamphlets bound together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker, 19960
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Pamphlets of the Mathew Carey Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|