Hamilton, no. IX.--Eighth series. : To Agricola. I have deferred replying to your former communication, not from any dread of the cogency of its arguments, ...
- Standardized Title:
- Hamilton. 8th series, no. 9
- Other Title:
- To Agricola
Pamphlets of Mathew Carey. v. 2 no. 38 PU
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1825]
7,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Cotton manufacture -- United States.
Huskisson, W. (William), 1770-1830.
Protectionism -- Great Britain.
Protectionism -- United States.
Tariff -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title, with first lines of text.
Signed and dated at end: Hamilton [i.e. Mathew Carey]. Philadelphia, June 27, 1825.
Last page blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is v. 2 no. 38 in a collection of Mathew Carey Pamphlets bound together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker, 19964
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Pamphlets of the Mathew Carey Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|