To the citizens of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. : Friends and fellow citizens, Having the honour of being appointed by the convention at Harrisburg, a committee to address the citizens of the state on the subject of its internal improvement ... we solicit your attention ...
- Other Title:
- Pamphlets of Mathew Carey. v. 2 no. 42 PU
Pamphlets of Mathew Carey. v. 6 no. 18 PU
- [Harrisburg : s.n., 1825]
- Conference Name:
- Pennsylvania Canal Convention (1825 : Harrisburg, Pa.)
24 p. ; 24 cm.
- Public works -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Canal (Pa.)
Canals -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
Signed, p. 19: Mathew Carey, of Philadelphia, chairman, [and eight others] committee. August 22, 1825.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 1 is v. 2 no. 42 in a collection of Mathew Carey Pamphlets bound together.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has some leaves unopened, and is author's presentation copy, with inscription on title page.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 is v. 6 no. 18 in a collection of Mathew Carey Pamphlets bound together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker, 21843
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 4942
Thomson, T.R. Railroads, 95
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Pamphlets of the Mathew Carey Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|