Advisory Committee on Native Education in Tropical Africa [electronic resource].
- Empire online. Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007. Section 5,
x, 592 p.
- Indigenous peoples -- Education -- Africa, West.
Education and state -- Africa, West.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Africa -- Administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Minutes of meetings, January 1924 to November 1928
pt. 2. Memoranda and reports
pt. 3. Correspondence, December 1923 to January 1929.
"Printed for the use of the Colonial Office"
"African No. 1100"
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Empire online. Section V, Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007) Reproduced from Foreign Office file CO 879/121/4 in the National Archives.
- National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|