Sierra Leone. Diamond prospecting by the Consolidated African Selection Trust Ltd. 2 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Diamond prospecting by the Consolidated African Selection Trust Ltd
- Empire online. Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007. Section 5,
- Consolidated African Selection Trust Limited.
Sierra Leone Selection Trust Limited.
Corporations -- Taxation -- Sierra Leone.
Diamond mines and mining -- Sierra Leone.
Mineral rights -- Sierra Leone.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Africa -- Administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Colonial Office memoranda concerning diamond mining in Sierra Leone, the agreement between the government and the Consolidated African Selection Trust on the formation of the Sierra Leone Selection Trust and transfer of mining rights, and tax concessions for the new company.
- Typescript and ms.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Empire online. Section V, Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007) Reproduced from Foreign Office file CO 267/641/25 in the National Archives.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|