Speech of the Right Hon. William Pitt in the House of Commons, Thursday, January 31, 1799 [electronic resource] : on offering to the House the resolutions which he proposed as the basis of an union between Great Britain and Ireland.
- London : Printed for J. Wright, 1799.
- Empire online. Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007. Section 5,
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
Ireland -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Ireland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Empire online. Section V, Race, class, imperialism and colonialism, 1607-2007). Lacks p. 74-95.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|