Account of the great conflagration in Portland, July 4th, & 5th, 1866. By John Neal; and a New business guide, giving removals, changes in business, &c.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Great Fire. Portland as it was--is--and will be
- Portland [Me.] Compiled and published by Starbird & Twitchell, 1866. (Monitor Print.)
64, viii p. 24 cm.
- Portland (Me.) -- Fire, 1866.
Portland (Me.) -- Directories.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- "Printed paper wrapper ... Inserted at front is a leaf of salmon paper imprinted with advertisements; inserted at back are two leaves of salmon paper imprinted with advertisements."--Cf. BAL.
The advertisement for Benson & Houghton, p. 53, is inverted.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- BAL, 14920
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|