Scenes from village life / Amos Oz ; translated from the Hebrew by Nicholas de Lange.
- Standardized Title:
- Temunot me-ḥaye ha-kefar. English
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011.
182 p. ; 22 cm.
- Villages -- Israel -- Fiction.
- Translated from the Hebrew.
- Strange things are happening in Tel Ilan, a century-old pioneer village. A disgruntled retired politician complains to his daughter that he hears the sound of digging at night. Could it be their tenant, that young Arab? But then the young Arab hears the diggings sounds, too. And where has the mayor's wife gone, vanished without trace, her note saying "Don't worry about me"?
- "First published in Hebrew as Tmunot mihayei hakfar. First published in Great Britain by Chatto & Windus, 2011"--T.p. verso.
- De Lange, N. R. M. (Nicholas Robert Michael), 1944-
- 9780547483368 (hbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|