Real estate finance and investments / William B. Brueggeman, Jeffrey D. Fisher.
- 14th ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Irwin, c2011.
- McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in finance, insurance, and real estate.
The McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in finance, insurance, and real estate
xviii, 760 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Mortgage loans -- United States.
Real property -- United States -- Finance.
- Local subjects:
- Mortgage loans -- United States. (search)
Real property -- United States -- Finance. (search)
- Real estate investment : basic legal concepts
Real estate financing : notes and mortgages
Mortgage loan foundations : the time value of money
Fixed interest rate mortgage loans
Adjustable and floating rate mortgage loans
Mortgages : additional concepts, analysis, and applications
Single family housing : pricing, investment, and tax considerations
Underwriting and financing residential properties
Income-producing properties : leases, rents, and the market for space
Valuation of income properties : appraisal and the market for capital
Investment analysis and taxation of income properties
Financial leverage and financing alternatives
Disposition and renovation of income properties
Financing corporate real estate
Financing project development
Financing land development projects
Structuring real estate investments : organizational forms and joint ventures
The secondary mortgage market : pass-through securities
The secondary mortgage market : CMOs and derivative securities
Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
Real estate investment performance and portfolio considerations.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Fisher, Jeffrey D.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- 9780073377339 (hc : alk. paper)
0073377333 (hc : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|