Clumsy solutions for a wicked world : how to improve global governance / Marco Verweij.
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Global issues series (Palgrave Macmillan (Firm))
Global issues series
xi, 271 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- International cooperation -- Case studies.
- How to curb global warming when it may or may not be occurring
Clumsy solutions for a wicked world (with Steven Ney and Michael Thompson)
Health for very few: the resurgence of malaria (with Cristina Greculescu)
Biased into Baghdad: the failure of the Iraq War
They may be génocidaires but at least they are our génocidaires: the role of France in Rwanda
Making global governance clumsier (after an excursion to the Rhine)
Appendix A: a clumsy conclusion to the 'great debates' in the study of international relations.
- A complementary volume to: Clumsy solutions for a complex world.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780230300828 (alk. paper)
0230300820 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|