Crossroads between innate and adaptive immunity III / edited by Peter D. Katsikis, Bali Pulendran and Stephen P. Schoenberger.
- Other Title:
- Crossroads between innate and adaptive immunity three
Crossroads between innate and adaptive immunity 3
- New York : Springer, c2011.
- Conference Name:
- Crossroads Between Innate and Adaptive Immunity Conference (3rd : 2009 : Crete, Greece)
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology ; 0065-2598 v. 780.
Advances in experimental medicine and biology
x, 174 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Natural immunity -- Congresses.
Immune response -- Regulation -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Immunity, Active -- Congresses.
Immunity, Innate -- Congresses.
Immunity -- physiology -- Congresses.
Neoplasms -- immunology -- Congresses.
T-Lymphocytes -- immunology -- Congresses.
- Is transcription the dominant force during dynamic changes in gene expression?
MicroRNAs: key components of immune regulation
KIR/HLA: genetic clues for a role of NK cells in the control of HIV
Natural killer cell licensing during viral infection
Bridging innate NK cell functions with adaptive immunity
Control of innate immunity by memory CD4 T cells
Strategies and implications for prime-boost vaccination to generate memory CD8 T cells
Blimp1: driving terminal differentiation to a T
New role for myeloid HO-1 in the innate to adaptive crosstalk and immune homeostasis
Impact of differential glycosylation on IgG activity
Murine model of chronic respiratory inflammation
Incorporation of innate immune effector mechanisms in the formulation of a vaccine against HIV-1
Influenza vaccines: what do we want and how can we get it?
- "This volume presents a collection of reviews derived from work presented at the Aegean Conference ... which occured from September 27 to October 2, 2009 at the Minoa Palace Conference Center in Chania, Crete, Greece."--p. v.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Katsikis, Peter D.
Pulendran, B. (Bali)
Schoenberger, Stephen P.
- 9781441956316 (hbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|