Report of the Auchterarder case [electronic resource] : the Earl of Kinnoull, and the Rev. R. Young, against the Presbytery of Auchterarder / by Charles Robertson
- Other Title:
- Archterarder case
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library.
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (2 v.) : PDF fil
- Kinnoull, Thomas Robert Hay-Drummond, Earl of, 1785-1866 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Young, Robert, -1865 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Church of Scotland -- Clergy -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Church of Scotland. Presbytery of Auchterarder -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Patronage, Ecclesiastical -- Scotland.
Church and state -- Scotland -- History -- 19th century.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Edinburgh : Adam and Charles Black ; Longman and Co. ; London : J. Nisbet, 1838
"Published by authority of the court."--t.p
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 6, 2008
- Young, Robert, -1865, plaintiff.
Kinnoull, Thomas Robert Hay-Drummond, Earl of, 1785-1866, plaintiff.
Church of Scotland. Presbytery of Auchterarder, defendant.
Scotland. Court of Session.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|