Defence, Lieut. Col. Gardner Burbank before the general court-martial, whereof Maj. Gen. Nathaniel Goodwin was president, held at Hathaway's Hall, in Worcester, on the 8th September, 1818, against charges preferred against him, by Col. Prentice Cushing and others [electronic resource] : to which is prefixed an extract from the records of said court, containing all the evidence adduced upon his trials
- Other Title:
- Defence, Lieutenant Colonel Gardner Burbank before the general court-martial
HeinOnline index title: Defence of Lieut. Col. Gardner Burbank before the general court-martial
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (44 p.) : PDF fil
- Burbank, Gardner -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Military offenses) -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Worcester [Mass.] : William Manning, 1819
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 8, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Cushing, Prentice, plaintiff
Massachusetts. Militia. Court-martial (Burbank, G. : 1818)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|