George W. Ring against city of Cohoes [electronic resource] : case and exceptions : C.F. Doyle, plaintiff and respondent's attorney : P.D. Niver, defendant and appellant's attorney
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (281, 25, 14, 23 p.) : PDF fil
- Ring, George W. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Liability for traffic accidents -- New York (State) -- Cases.
Cohoes (N.Y.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Cohoes, N.Y. : Northern Herald Book and Job Printing, 1877
At head of title: In the Supreme Court, general term
Includes: Respondent's brief and points; Appellant's points; Respondent's brief and points
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 12, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Doyle, C. F
Niver, P. D
Cohoes (N.Y.), defendant
New York (State). Supreme Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|