Trial of John H. Surratt in the Criminal Court for the District of Columbia, Hon. George P. Fisher presiding [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (2 v.) : PDF fil
- Surratt, John H. (John Harrison), 1844-1916 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Assassination.
Trials (Assassination) -- Washington (D.C.)
Trials (Murder) -- Washington (D.C.)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Trial in the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia, sitting for the trial of crimes and misdemeanors, June-August, 1867, for the murder of President Lincoln
- Print version published: Washington : French and Richardson ; Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1867
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 15, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Fisher, George P. (George Purnell), 1817-1899
District of Columbia. Supreme Court (1863-1936)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|