Trial of the Hon. Daniel E. Sickles for shooting Philip Barton Key ... February 27th, 1859 [electronic resource] / reported by Felix G. Fontaine
- Other Title:
- Washington tragedy
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (106 p.) : PDF fil
- Sickles, Daniel Edgar, 1819-1914 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Key, Philip Barton, 1818-1859.
Trials (Murder) -- Washington (D.C.).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: New York : R.M. De Witt, 
"The trial took place in the Criminal Court for the District of Columbia, before his honor T.H. Crawford"--p. 
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 16, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- De Fontaine, F. G. (Felix Gregory), 1832-1896, reporter
District of Columbia. Criminal Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|