The trial of Charles the First, King of England, before the High Court of Justice, for high-treason [electronic resource] : begun January 20, in the 24th year of his reign, and continued to the 27th : to which is added, the journal of the High-Court of Justice, for the trial of the King, as it was read in the House of Commons, and attested by Mr. Phelps, clerk to that court : with additions, by J. Nalson, Doctor of the Civil Laws
- Other Title:
- Trial of King Charles the First
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (262 p.) : PDF fil
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Trials (Treason) -- Great Britain
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Sources
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Printed and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1740
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 22, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Phelps, John, fl. 1636-1666
Nalson, John, 1638?-1686
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
England and Wales. High Court of Justice for the Trying and Judging of Charles Stuart, King of England
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|