Abuses of justice, as illustrated by my own case [electronic resource] : disclosing various practices of the officers of criminal law : with a succinct account of several interesting trials, anecdotes of certain bankers, and hairbreadth escapes of the innocent and the guilty : being a vindication of the author from several charges of forgery / by John Mackcoull
- Other Title:
- Title on added title page: Abuses of justice, and vindication of John Mackcoull
Caption title: Vindication, &c
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (183 p.) : PDF fil
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Great Britain
Crime -- Great Britain
Criminals -- Great Britain
Forgery -- Great Britain -- Cases
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Printed by W. Burton, 1809
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 8, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|