The Maybrick case [electronic resource] : a treatise on the facts of the case, and of the proceedings in connection with the charge, trial, conviction, and present imprisonment of Florence Elizabeth Maybrick / by Alexander William Macdougall
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text ([xi], 606 p. : ill.) : PDF fil
- Maybrick, Florence Elizabeth, 1862-1941 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Maybrick, James, 1838-1889.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- Liverpool.
Murder -- Great Britain -- Cases.
Mariticide -- Great Britain -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Mrs Maybrick was tried at the Liverpool assizes, 1889, for the murder of her husband, James Maybrick
- Print version published: London : Baillir̈e, Tindall and Cox, 1891
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 18, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Maybrick, Florence Elizabeth, 1862-1941, defendant
Great Britain. Assizes (Liverpool)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|