Richard W. Meade, administrator of R. W. Meade, deceased [electronic resource] : February 11, 1860-- reported from the Court of Claims
- Other Title:
- Richard W. Meade
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; no. 36-226
36th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives, rep. C.C. ; no. 226
HeinOnline world trials
World trials library
1 electronic text (818, 24 p.) : PDF fil
- Meade, Richard W. (Richard Worsam), 1778-1828 -- Claims vs. United States
Government liability (International law)
United States -- Claims vs. Spain
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Regarding Meade's claim in the United States Court of Claims for compensation for losses suffered in Spain, during the Peninsular War
- Print version published: Washington : [s.n.], 1860
Description based on PDF title caption, viewed May 25, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Court of Claims
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|