An address to the Whig Club [electronic resource] : with an essay on the judicial discretion of judges, on fiats, and on bail
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (58 p.) : PDF fil
- Magee, John, -1809 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Judicial discretion -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800
Freedom of the press -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800
Trials (Libel) -- Ireland -- Dublin -- Early works to 1800
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Dublin : Printed for J. Moore, 1790
Anonymous. Attributed to Leonard MacNally
No. 4 of 5 pamphlets with general t.p.: A collection of trials on the doctrine of fiats. Dublin : Printed for J. Moore, 1791
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 15, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Ireland. Court of King's Bench
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|