The arguments of counsel in the close of the trial of Rev. Ephraim K. Avery, for the murder of Sarah M. Cornell [electronic resource] : at a special term of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island, held from May 6th to June 2d, 1833 / Jeremiah Mason, for the prisoner ; Albert C. Greene, for the prosecution ; reported without abridgment by Benjamin F. Hallett
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (94, 195-207 p) : PDF fil
- Avery, Ephraim K., 1799-1869 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Cornell, Sarah Maria, 1802-1832
Trials (Murder) -- Rhode Island -- Newport
Murder -- Rhode Island -- Tiverton -- Cases
Sexual misconduct by clergy -- Rhode Island -- Newport
Acquittals -- Rhode Island -- Newport
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Boston : Offices of the Daily Commercial Gazette and the Boston Daily Advocate, 1833
"Also a literal report of the medical testimony of Professor Walter Channing and Dr. William Turner, revised by the witnesses, and not before published."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 15, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Avery, Ephraim K., 1799-1869, defendant
Greene, Albert C. (Albert Collins), 1791-1863
Channing, Walter, 1786-1876
Turner, William, 1775-1837
Hallett, Benjamin Franklin, 1797-1862, reporter
Rhode Island. Supreme Court
- Additional medical testimony by Professor Channing on the part of the defendant, and Dr. William Turner, for the government
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|