A circumstantial report of the evidence and proceedings upon the charges preferred against His Royal Highness the Duke of York in the capacity of Commander in Chief in the months of February and March 1809 [electronic resource] : including the whole of the original letters of His Royal Highness the Duke of York, the speeches correctly taken in full of the various members, with all the other documents produced in the course of the investigation and the decision of the House of Commons upon this very important subject / by G.L. Wardle
- Other Title:
- Caption title: Charges preferred against His Royal Highness the Duke of York
- Albion Press ed
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (viii, 700 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports.) : PDF fil
- Frederick Augustus, Prince, Duke of York and Albany, 1763-1827 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Great Britain. Army -- Corrupt practices
Trials (Misconduct in office) -- Great Britain
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : James Cundee, 1809
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 15, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Frederick Augustus, Prince, Duke of York and Albany, 1763-1827, defendant
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|