State of the process of improbation, reduction, and declarator [electronic resource] : Alexander Irvine of Drum, Esq. and his curators, against George Earl of Aberdeen, and others
- Other Title:
- Alexander Irvine of Drum, Esq. and his curators, against George Earl of Aberdeen, and others
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (439 p.) : PDF fil
- Irvine, Alexander, active 1753 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Aberdeen, George Gordon, Earl of, 1722-1801 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Irvine, Alexander, d. 1735 -- Estate.
Inheritance and succession -- Scotland -- Cases -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A dispute over certain parts of the lands of Drum, in the county of Aberdeen, which were in the possession of the respondents. The land was purchased in 1729 and 1736 by the late William Earl of Aberdeen and Patrick Duff of Premnay
- Print version published: [Aberdeen : s.n., 1748]
"Certified abstract from the book kept by the deceast Patrick Duff of Premnay" (p. 402-439)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 17, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Aberdeen, George Gordon, Earl of, 1722-1801, defendant
Aberdeen, William Gordon, Earl of, 1679-1745
Duff, W. Patrick
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|