Personal memoir of Daniel Drayton, for four years and four months a prisoner (for charity's sake) in Washington jail [electronic resource] : including a narrative of the voyage and capture of the schooner Pearl
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (122 p. : port.) : PDF fil
- Drayton, Daniel, 1802-1857 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Trials -- Washington (D.C.).
Fugitive slaves -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Maryland
Abolitionists -- United States -- Biography
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author was convicted of aiding slaves to escape from Washington, D.C
- Print version published: Boston : B. Marsh ; New York : American and Foreign Anti-Slavery Society, 1855
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 21, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- American and Foreign Anti-Slavery Society
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|