The trial of Reuben Crandall, M.D., charged with publishing seditious libels, by circulating the publications of the American Anti-Slavery Society [electronic resource] : before the Circuit Court for the District of Columbia, held at Washington, in April, 1836, occupying the court the period of ten days
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (62 p.) : PDF fil
- Crandall, Reuben, 1805?-1838 -- Trials, litigation, etc
American Anti-Slavery Society -- Trials, litigation, etc
Trials (Seditious libel) -- Washington (D.C.)
Slavery -- Washington (D.C.)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: New York : H.R. Piercy, 1836
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 23, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Circuit Court (District of Columbia)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|