The life and confessions of Charles E. Jones [electronic resource] : convicted of the murder of Isaac Jackson, a Jew peddlar, at Springfield, Mass., December 7, 1857 : together with an appendix, embracing his trial and the speeches of counsel / written by himself, in prison
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (168 p.) : PDF fil
- Jones, Charles E. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Jackson, Isaac, d. 1857.
Trials (Murder) -- Massachusetts -- Springfield.
Murder -- Massachusetts -- Russell.
Criminals -- Massachusetts -- Biography.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Montpelier, Vt. : Ballou, Loveland, 1860
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 3, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|