The Tichborne romance [electronic resource] : a full and accurate report of the proceedings in the extraordinary and interesting trial of Tichborne v. Lushington, in the Court of Common Pleas, Westminster, for forty days, from Wednesday, May 10, to Friday, July 7, 1871 : including the whole of the examination, cross-examination, and re-examination of the claimant
- Other Title:
- Caption title: Case of Tichborne v. Lushington
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (432 p.) : PDF fil
- Orton, Arthur, 1834-1898 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Doughty-Tichborne, Roger Charles, 1829-1854
Trials (Perjury) -- Great Britain
Trials (Impostors and imposture) -- Great Britain
Impostors and imposture -- Great Britain -- Cases
Ejectment -- Great Britain -- Cases
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Manchester : John Heywood ; London : Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1871
"An action of ejectment brought by the plaintiff to recover possession of the Tichborne estates, in Hampshire. The action is entered against Franklin Lushington, a tenant ... The plaintiff ... claims to be Sir Roger Charles Doughty Tichborne"--P. 
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 8, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Lushington, Franklin, 1811-1890, defendant
Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|