An account of the trial of William Brodie and George Smith before the High Court of Justiciary [electronic resource] : on Wednesday the 27th and Thursday the 28th days of August, 1788 for breaking into, and robbing, the General Excise Office of Scotland, on the 5th day of March last : illustrated with notes and anecdotes : to which is added, an appendix, containing several curious papers relative to the trial / by a juryman [i.e. William Creech]
- Other Title:
- Trial of William Brodie and George Smith before the High Court of Justiciary
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (xi, 125 p.) : PDF fil
- Brodie, William, 1741-1788 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Smith, George, d. 1788 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Robbery) -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.
Robbery -- Scotland -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Edinburgh : Printed for William Creech, 1788
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 2, 2008
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Brodie, William, 1741-1788, defendant
Smith, George, d. 1788, defendant
Scotland. High Court of Justiciary
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|