Arguments of counsel, with the opinions of the judges, and the decision of court in the case of Richard W. White, clerk of Superior Court of Chatham Co., plaintiff in error versus the state of Georgia, ex relatione Wm. J. Clements, defendant in error [electronic resource] / phonographically reported by Eugene Davis
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Can a Negro hold office in Georgia?
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (179 p.) : PDF fil
- Clements, William J. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
White, Richard W. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
African Americans -- Civil rights.
African Americans -- Georgia.
African Americans -- Suffrage.
Georgia -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Atlanta, Ga. : Daily Intelligencer Book and Job Office, 1869
At head of title: Decided in Supreme Court of Georgia, June term, 1869
"Quo warranto. Chatham."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 6, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Clements, William J., defendant in error
Davis, Eugene, reporter
Georgia. Supreme Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|