Argument of Hon. F. Carroll Brewster in the case of Swasey vs. North Carolina R.R. Co. before Hon. Morrison R. Waite, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, and Hon. Hugh L. Pond, circuit judge, Raleigh, June 8, 1874 [electronic resource] : and opinion of the Chief Justice
- Other Title:
- Swasey vs. North Carolina Railroad Company
Swasey vs. North Carolina R.R. Co
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (62 p.) : PDF fil
- North Carolina Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Debts, Public -- North Carolina.
Government securities -- North Carolina.
North Carolina -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: [S.l. : s.n., 1874
"The sovereignty of a state will not exempt the property from the jurisdiction of the courts to enforce a lien thereon."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 10, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Waite, Morrison R. (Morrison Remick), 1816-1888
Bond, Hugh L. (Hugh Lennox), 1828-1893
North Carolina Railroad Company, defendant
North Carolina, plaintiff
North Carolina. Supreme Court
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|