Supreme Court of the United States, October term, 1895 [electronic resource] : no. 783 : the United States, appellant, vs. Jane L. Stanford, executrix of Leland Stanford, deceased : appeal from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Other Title:
- United States, appellant, vs. Jane L. Stanford, executrix of Leland Stanford, deceased : appeal from the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (2 v.) : PDF fil
- Stanford, Jane Lathrop, 1828-1905 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Stanford, Leland, 1824-1893 -- Estate.
Central Pacific Railroad Company.
Claims against decedents' estates -- California.
Government lending -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.
Railroads -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- California -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: [Washington, D.C.? : U.S. Supreme Court?, 1895?
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 4, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Stanford, Jane Lathrop, 1828-1905, defendant-appellee
United States. Supreme Court
United States. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|