Case of Carmick and Ramsey [electronic resource] : message from the President of the United States, transmitting reports from the Secretary of the Treasury and the Postmaster General, with accompanying papers, in answer to a resolution of the House asking what action, if any, has been taken for the adjustment of damages due Carmick & Ramsey
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House); 35th Congress, 2nd session, no. 30
World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (221 p.) : PDF fil
- Ramsey, Albert C. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Carmick, Edward H. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Mexican Ocean Mail and Inland Company.
Postal service -- Atlantic to Pacific overland route.
Mail steamers -- United States.
Postal service -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Washington : [s.n., 1859
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 3, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Carmick, Edward H., plaintiff
Ramsey, Albert C., plaintiff
United States. Department of the Treasury
United States. Post Office Department
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|