The people of the State of Illinois upon the relation of Andrew Paxton vs. John P. Drake, quo warranto to forfeit liquor license [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (52 p.) : PDF fil
- Paxton, Andrew -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Drake, John P. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
License system -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Chicago : Chicago Legal News Co., 1883
At head of title: State of Illinois, Cook County, SS. in the Superior Court of said county, August term, A.D. 1883
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 15, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Drake, John P., defendant
Illinois. Superior Court (Cook County)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|