The origin of the riots of Bristol [electronic resource] : and the causes of the subsequent outrages : with a letter dedicatory to the Right Hon. Lord Viscount Melbourne, principal Secretary of State for the Home Department / by Thomas John Manchee
- Other Title:
- 2nd ed
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (40 p.) : PDF fil
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Reform.
Riots -- England -- Bristol.
Bristol (England) -- History.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1830-1837.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Simpkin and Marshall, and R. Hunter, [1832?
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 23, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Melbourne, William Lamb, Viscount, 1779-1848
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|