Report of the trial had at the court-house, Green-Street, on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 29th days of June, 1840 of Richard Jones [electronic resource] : who was charged with being a member of an illegal society, the members whereof did communicate with and were known to each other by secret signs and pass words / taken in short-hand by Andrew Bourne
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (177 p.) : PDF fil
- Jones, Richard, secretary of the Ribbon Society -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials -- Ireland -- Dublin.
Secret societies -- Ireland -- Dublin.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Dublin : Hodges and Smith, 1840
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 25, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Bourne, Andrew
Ireland. Commission of Oyer and Terminer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|