The substance of the argument delivered before the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council by Archibald John Stephens, LL.D., one of Her Majesty's counsel, in the case of Thomas Byard Sheppard, against William James Early Bennet, clerk [electronic resource] : with an appendix containing their lordships' judgment
- Other Title:
- Case of Thomas Byard Sheppard against William James Early Bennett
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (ix, 310, 32 p.) : PDF fil
- Sheppard, Thomas Byard, 1805?-1886 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Bennett, William J. E. (William James Early), 1804-1886 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Church of England -- Doctrines.
Trials (Heresy) -- Great Britain.
Heresy -- Great Britain.
Ecclesiastical law -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Rivingtons, 1872
In the case heard on appeal from the Arches Court of Canterbury, on the Church of England regarding the real presence, the objective presence, and the adoration of Christ, in the Eucharist
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 11, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Sheppard, Thomas Byard, 1805?-1886, plaintiff
Bennett, William J. E. (William James Early), 1804-1886, defendant
Great Britain. Privy Council. Judicial Committee
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|