The arraignment, tryal, and condemnation of Ambrose Rookwood, for the horrid and execrable conspiracy to assassinate His Sacred Majesty King William, in order to a French invasion of this kingdom [electronic resource] : who upon full evidence was found guilty of high treason before His Majesty's justices of Oyer and Terminer, at Westminster on Tuesday the 21st of April 1696, and received sentence the day following, and was executed at Tyburn on the 29th day of the said month : in which tryal is contained all the learned arguments of the King's council and likewise the council for the prisoner, upon the new act of Parliament for regulating tryals in cases of treason
- Other Title:
- Arraignment, trial, and condemnation of Ambrose Rookwood
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (75,  p.) : PDF fil
- Rookwood, Ambrose, 1664-1696 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Trials (Treason) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Treason -- Great Britain -- Cases -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: London : Printed for Samuel Heyrick and Isaac Cleave, 1696
Advertisement: p.  at end
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 30, 2009
(c)2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- England and Wales. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|