The theory of the law of evidence as established in the United States, and of the conduct of the examination of witnesses [electronic resource] / by William Reynolds
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (xix, 206 p.) : PDF fil
- Evidence (Law) -- United States.
Examination of witnesses -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Littleton, Colo. : F.B. Rothman, 1983
Reprint. Originally published: 3rd ed. Chicago : Callaghan, 1897
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 31, 2010
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|