America compared with England [electronic resource] : the respective social effects of the American and English systems of government and legislation; and the mission of democracy
- Other Title:
- Respective social effects of the American and English systems of government and legislation; and the mission of democracy
- London : Effingham Wilson, 1848
- World constitutions illustrated.
1 online resource (xxiv, 289 p.)
United States -- Politics and government.
Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published anonymously. Attributed to R.W. Russell. cf Sabin, Vol. 18, p. 152
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|