Provisional regulations, sanctioned by the Sovereign Congress of the United Provinces of South America, for the Government of the State; to be observed until the adoption of the Constitution [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Available from some providers with title: Argentina. Provisional regulations, 1817
- [London : H.M.S.O, 1835]
- World constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (p. 659-686)
- Constitutions -- Argentina.
Constitutional law -- Argentina.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Buenos Ayres, 3rd December, 1817."
"English translation of the original Provisional Regulations of 1817"--Header
Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 6 (1835)
Description based on web page caption, viewed September 17, 2010
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|