The constitutional history of England since the accession of George the Third, 1760-1860 [electronic resource] / by Sir Thomas Erskine May
- Other Title:
- 3rd ed., with a new supplementary chapter
- London : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1871
- World constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (3 v.)
- Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on print version record
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|