Trial of David M. Furches, now Chief Justice, and formerly Associate Justice, and Robert M. Douglas, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of North Carolina, on impeachment by the House of Representatives for high crimes and misdemeanors [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (li, 912 p.) : PDF fil
- Furches, David M. (David Moffatt), 1832-1908 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Furches, David M. (David Moffatt), 1832-1908 -- Impeachment
Douglas, Robert M. (Robert Martin), 1849-1917 -- Trials, litigation, etc
Douglas, Robert M. (Robert Martin), 1849-1917 -- Impeachment
Trials (Impeachment) -- North Carolina
Impeachments -- North Carolina -- Cases
Judges -- North Carolina -- Discipline -- Cases
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Raleigh : Edwards & Broughton, and E.M. Uzzell, state printers, 1901
"Published by order of the General Assembly."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 13, 2010
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Douglas, Robert M. (Robert Martin), 1849-1917, defendant
North Carolina. General Assembly. Senate
North Carolina. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|